Thursday, September 9, 2010

MY MR (OR Ms.) POTATO HEAD

We were told to make a potato head person. So I decided to make my person a bit, well different. I personally enjoy making pictures a bit out of the ordinary and fictional. Star Wars is something that is very unexpected.

I secretly, which isn't a secret anymore, used this potato head person to show what I would want to be if I was in a movie like Star Wars. If I could be anyone in a Star Wars movie, it would be a villian; preferably darth vador. Sometimes you wish you could play the bad guy cause you know that if you acted like that in reality, you would be in a lot of trouble.

This person I made has weird looks. She has big features on her face, or around her face. Sometimes weird faces can be very interesting. Also, I wish i had that hair. Why not make a kick-a** amazing person? Though sometimes, reality is better than fiction.

- Gorecki.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna...your awesome. Not only do you have great skills but a sense of humour and creativity to match. I'm sure there is an evil Jedi living within you somewhere.

    Remember to use capital on proper nouns like Darth Vadar.

    In future posts, I'd like to hear about your inspiration, but also some detail about how you did the work. Where did you find the Lego body, Star Wars background, hair etc. The idea is for you to communicate clearly so that classmates looking at your work can learn a trick or two.

    ReplyDelete