Thursday, September 30, 2010

WHAT IS PERFECT?

Everyone is faced with the same question they ask themselves everyday. What can I do to make myself perfect, or what is perfection? I say that you don't have to look like a supermodel or a model in a magazine because in reality, it is photoshopped and no one really looks like that. So, I decided to take a woman, Megan Fox, who is always talked about because of her beauty. Here is a secret, she has had a lot of plastic surgery aswell and has insecurities problems of her own. I changed her into a woman who is even more plastic than her. Is this true beauty? Take a long look at both of them. Do you envy these women? Why?





- - - - - - - - - BEFORE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AFTER - - - - - - - - - -

HOW TO OF HOW I MADE THIS WILL BE POSTED SOON. POST NOT FINISHED!!
- Gorecki.

No comments:

Post a Comment